Ctrack cCom is an in-vehicle, two-way messaging and task dispatch tool, with a touch screen and integrated satellite navigation, which improves communication and coordination of mobile employees.
This easy-to-use onboard device integrates directly with Ctrack’s vehicle tracking systems to improve information sharing, operational efficiency and customer service.
- Instant two-way messaging between the driver and the office using free text or pre-defined messages via GPRS communications.
- Voice calling to and from cCom with the ability to restrict communications with predefined numbers, approved call lists and maximum call time to reduce costs.
- Send audible, automated alerts to cCom to warn about driving behavior such as speeding.
- To avoid driver distraction, the Speed Safety Lock prevents interaction with cCom until the vehicle is stationary.
- Hands-free voice calling ensures that drivers act in a safe, responsible and legally compliant manner.
- Add employee communication
- Enhance routing and scheduling
- Effective job allocation
- Improve driver behaviour
- Legislative compliance
- Live driver updates from a list of predefined statuses to enable schedulers to better understand the availability of mobile resources.
- Identify nearest vehicles to a job based on status, skill set or available time and dispatch appropriate employee via cCom with automatic route calculation once task or job is accepted.
- Navigate drivers to a Point of Interest, address or another vehicle once a job or task has been accepted to reduce mileage and minimise journey time.
- Integrate cCom with a third-party planning and scheduling tool to the job allocation process.
- Assign drivers with a unique ID and PIN code to monitor and record who is driving a vehicle at all times.
- Integrated satellite navigation enables the driver to manually or automatically access directions to a job or task.
- Preload user Points of Interest including company or customer sites and offices to personalise cCom’s navigation tool.